For use: in conjunction with the telescopic underfloor ventilator for providing ventilation below suspended ground floors and with cavity sleeves for ventilation through external walls to the building interior.
Always use in conjunction with a Timloc telescopic underfloor ventilator or cavity sleeve depending on application.
Equivalent area of 6170mm² per air brick.
- 6.5mm wide front grille openings comply with BS 5440 Pt2 and British Gas requirements
- Unique stepped front grille greatly reduces the entry of wind and driven rain
- Manufactured by injection moulding in polypropylene
- Buff finish. Also available in Brown, Black and Terracotta
- UV stabilised, colourfast, durable and resistant to decay
- Manufactured in the UK to BS EN IS0 9001 and BS EN IS0 14001