Kingspan Thermawall TW50
450mm (w) x 1200mm (l) x 50mm (d)
2.25m²K/W Thermal Resistance
Partial fill cavity wall insulation.
Kingspan Thermawall is a high performance rigid thermoset polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulant core, faced on both sides with a composite foil facing, offering low emissivity. This board is perfect for use in partially filled cavity walls.
- High performance rigid thermoset insulation – thermal conductivity 0.022 W/m.K
- Clear cavity is maintained – resists moisture penetration
- Low emissivity foil facings significantly increase the thermal resistance of the cavity
- Meets NHBC technical requirements when used with a 50mm residual cavity
- Unaffected by air infiltration
- Easy to handle and install
- Non–deleterious material
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP
For further technical information please view the PDF downloads for this product.