Kingspan Thermaroof TR26
1200mm (w) x 2400mm (l) x 120mm (d)
5.45m²K/W Thermal Resistance
For use behind mechanically fixed PVC single-ply waterproofing systems.
Thermaroof TR26LPC/FM with its high performance low emissivity, composite foil facing on both sides is ideal for insulating flat roofs. Fully compatible with the majority of mechanically fixed single-ply waterproofing and green roof systems. The board is fibre-free and features a rigid thermoset insulation core, manufactured to ensure low Global Warming Potential.
- High performance rigid thermoset insulation – thermal conductivity 0.022 W/m.K
- LPCB approved to LPS 1181: Part 1
- FM approved for Class 1 steel deck roof assemblies
- Fully compatible with most mechanically fixed single–ply waterproofing systems
- Compatible with most green roof systems
- Installation technique is ideal for fast track building programmes
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour
- Easy to handle and install
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment
- Non–deleterious material
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP
For further technical information please view the PDF downloads for this product.