Kingspan Kooltherm K12 Framing Board
1200mm (w) x 2400mm (l) x 120mm (d)
6.00m²K/W Thermal Resistance
For timber and steel framing applications.
Kingspan Kooltherm K12 Framing Board is a performance insulation, with a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic insulation core faced on both sides with a low emissivity composite foil facing which is used in timber or steel frame walls.
- Premium performance rigid thermoset insulation – thermal conductivities as low as 0.020 W/m.K
- Class 0 fire rated insulation core
- Negligible smoke obscuration
- Can be used between studs or as an insulating sheathing
- Suitable for use with timber frame and steel frame wall construction
- Unaffected by air infiltration
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour
- Easy to handle and install
- Ideal for new build or refurbishment
- Non-deleterious material
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP
For further technical information please view the PDF downloads for this product.