Pinkgrip Solvent Free (SF), a new direct bond adhesive, with the remarkable grabbing performance of original Pinkgrip but now in a solvent free formula for the professional user. The solvent free formulation of Pinkgrip SF is also environmentally friendly.
Pinkgrip Solvent Free can be used to bond most common surfaces including wood, brick, plaster, polystyrene, metals and plastics with excellent adhesion.
- Recommended for interior use only due to extended curing time, for external applications see standard Pinkgrip
- Slump resistance means Pinkgrip SF can be used for direct bonding without the need for temporary support
- Good 'nip off' quality prevents messy stringing of adhesive
- Non-Staining - No migration of the oils or pigments into surrounding porous substrates
- Overpaintable when cured
- Pinkgrip Solvent Free (SF) also has gap-filling properties without shrinkage
- Will adhere to damp surfaces
- Solvent free formulation of Pinkgrip SF means that it is easy to clean up using water and is less hazardous to the environment