Classi Seal® is a professional, patented waterproofing solution applied by hand to the wall facing sides of shower trays or baths prior to installation. The inherent flexibility of the product can accommodate 15mm of movement, making it
equally suitable for new build, repair or renovation.
Classi Seal® consists of a blue flexible upstand made from ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) and a modified butyl rubber adhesive.
The EPDM is extruded with an integral anti-stretch glass fibre reinforcing strip. This aids the speed and ease of fitting, and also allows for subsequent manipulation in the corners to assist with the tiling operation.
- Classi Seal® is a simple, clean, easy to use and cost effective solution to a potentially expensive and disruptive problem
- Classi Seal® is specifically designed to accommodate movement and maintain a waterproof seal for all shower trays and baths, guaranteed for ten years
- Classi Seal® wraps around corners for perfect sealing and bonds instantly, allowing tiling to follow on immediately
- Classi Seal® is the winner of the Housing Product of the Year 2008 awarded by the HBF in association with the NHBC
- Classi Seal® has been independently tested at the Polymer Processing Research Centre, Queen's University Belfast to BS EN 28510-1:1993 and ISO 8510-1:1990
- Classic Marble (Showers) Ltd is a BS EN ISO 9001:2008 Quality Assured Company
- Standard Roll Size: 3.2m x 70mm (30mm flexible upstand, 40mm rubber adhesive)
- Approx Weight: 2kg
- Guarantee: 10 years