Ytong block products have unlimited constructional possibilities and have very good physical building properties. The blocks are non-flammable, they are impermeable to frost and moisture and provide excellent industry leading insulating properties. Above all, however, the Ytong blocks are quick and efficient to lay. In practice, this is a decisive argument for contractors to use aerated concrete, as this results in a high speed, higher quality construction.
All of the Ytong products are manufactured to comply with European standards EN 771-4 (CE-marked).
- Building blocks with very good thermal insulation
- Efficient large formats are available for quick and easy building
- The Ytong block will be the only aerated block in the UK which is produced with sand (and no fly-ash)
- Excellent fire protection
- Future-oriented, high-quality construction
- Internal and external leaf of cavity walls
- Solid walls
- Flanking walls
Density kg/m³: 450 - 480
Compressive Strength N/mm²: 3.6
Size mm: 600mm x 215mm
Thickness mm: 100
Thermal conductivity W/mK: 0.11
Block weight kg: 6.3