Reisser R2 Cutter Countersunk Pozi Wood Screws
5mm x 80mm (10g x 3¼"")
Tub of 400
The Reisser R2 Cutter is a high performance wood screw, designed to overcome the two common problems of countersinking and splitting when using other products. The R2 Cutter allows you to screw closer to the edge of the timber, with 2 patented slots preventing splitting. Unique ribs and tucks ensure the screw remains straight, pulling it flush and tight to the surface without any damage. The screw features a needle point for instant penetration of all timbers without the need to drill a pilot hole.
- Self countersinking into all timber and board materials
- Reinforced collar with a wide, deep pozi head reduces the risk of 'cam-out'
- Sharp, lubricated thread results in 40% reduction in driving resistance, meaning less torque and strain is placed upon both drill and operator
- Needle point for immediate penetration without a pilot
- Yellow tropicalized finish for 20 times more rust resistance than a standard BZP screw