Apex Shiplap Workshop 10’ x 8’ with Assembly Service
2140mm (h) x 2450mm (w) x 3100mm (d)
Dip treatment is a surface protection against rot that will provide up to 10 years maintenance free service.
Perfect for those without requisite DIY skills, the home assembly service is offered through our suppliers who will agree a convenient time with you.
Product may not be stocked in your local branch, however it is generally available for delivery or collection within 7-10 working days from placing your order.
Manufactured from shiplap timber boards, this range of sheds and workshops has a traditional apex roof, two sloping sides allow it to be placed against a wall or fence but look equally as great standing alone.
The tightly fitting nature of the shiplap construction and felted roof ensure that these buildings are well protected from the elements. With polycarbonate glazing offering a more secure and unbreakable window than traditional glass, it will also not become yellow or brittle over time.
- 4 windows with a double door
- Estimated 5 hour build time for 2 people
- Felted roof
- Robust and stable pressure treated floor
- Smooth planed finials and barge boards
- Hidden hinges for additional security
- Plate hasp and staple latch
- Double ‘z’ framing for additional strength and security