Pent Shiplap Shed 4’ x 6’
1830mm (h) x 1780mm (w) x 1270mm (d)
Dip treatment is a surface protection against rot that will provide up to 10 years maintenance free service.
Product may not be stocked in your local branch, however it is generally available for delivery or collection within 7-10 working days from placing your order.
Manufactured from shiplap timber boards, this range of sheds and workshops has a pent roof which is a single sloping roof allowing water to run off to the rear. Creates high head room at the front of the shed and is ideal for placing against a wall or fence.
The tightly fitting nature of the shiplap construction and felted roof ensure that these buildings are well protected from the elements. With polycarbonate glazing offering a more secure and unbreakable window than traditional glass, it will also not become yellow or brittle over time.
- Single fixed polycarbonate windows
- Estimated 2.5 hour build time for 2 people
- Robust and stable pressure treated floor
- Smooth planed finials and barge boards
- Hidden hinges for additional security
- Plate hasp and staple latch
- Double ‘z’ framing for additional strength and security