Elka Tongue Tite Screws are a superb product to secure solid or real wood engineered flooring to any wood substrate. Designed specifically for tongue & groove flooring, these 3.5 x 45mm screws feature the smallest heads ever, this enables them to be tidily countersunk into the rebate above the tongue. This ensures there are no obstructions to the matching groove on the next board to be laid.
- No need for glue or to hire a nail gun
- Easy to install in difficult locations
- If necessary, you can remove boards without damage in order to gain access to underfloor plumbing etc
- No need to drill pilot holes, even in hardwoods
- One size fits all boards (3.5 x 45mm)
- Box of 200 (covers up to 10m)