The intaKlean 2 triple action magnetic central heating filter is the perfect prevention for costly and unnecessary system breakdowns that are caused by both magnetic and non-ferrous particulate in central heating systems.
Seperating the magnetic debris and trapped air in circulating system fluid, intaKlean 2 includes a unique non-ferrous filter which contains two stainless steel gauze filter tubes, with a magnetic filter at the core.
As system fluid passes into the intaKlean 2, through a combination of gravity and clever product design, it begins to circulate within the filter body. The fluid passes through the double gauze non-ferrous filter where any foreign matter is broken up or retained. The remaining magnetic debris is then drawn to the centre of the filter and captured by the 11,000 gauss rare earth neodymium magnet.
- Actively filters magnetite and non ferrous system debris
- Unique double gauze non-ferrous filter
- Low profile drain valve
- Fully removable 11,000 gauss magnet, service the system live
- 360° installation
- Full bore isolation valves
- Manual air vent
- 90°C max working temperature
- 4 bar max working pressure