DAB EVO VS 65/150 Bronze Pump
Pump for hot water circulation in hot water domestic systems of the closed and pressurised or open tank type.
- Single body formed of the bronze hydraulic unit. Diecast aluminium motor casing. Technopolymer impeller. Ceramic driving shaft mounted on graphite brushings lubricated by the pumped liquid itself.
Stainless steel protective rotor sleeve, stator sleeve and closing flange. Ceramic thrust bearing, E.P.D.M. “O” rings.
- Two-pole or four-pole asynchronous motor with wet rotor is self-protected for resistance
- No overload protection required.
- Protection level: IP 44
- Insulation class: F
- Cable grommet: PG 11
- Installation: with horizontal motor shaft.
- Working voltage: single-phase 230V/50Hz
- Operating range: from 0,5 a 3,6 m3/h with pressure head of up to 6m
- Liquid temperature range: from -10°C to +85°C for sanitary use from -10°C to +110°C for other use
- To avoid the formation of limescale avoid exceeding 65°C and install an anti-scale system when water hardness exceeds 15°f
- Pumped fluid: clean, free of solid contaminants and mineral oils, non-viscous, chemically neutral, close to the properties of water (max glycol 30%)
- Max. working pressure: 10 bar (1000 kPa)
- Installation with horizontal motor shaft
Pump rating 6 bar and above.