DAB Evosta 40-70/130 Circulating Pump
Low power consumption pump for circulation of hot water, suitable for all types of domestic heating systems.
Thanks to the advanced technology employed, the permanent magnet synchronous motor, and the frequency converter, the new range of EVOSTA circulators ensures high efficiency in all applications, bringing appreciable benefits in terms of energy saving. For this reason, the new EVOSTA circulator is in line with the European Directive 2009/125/EC Erp (formerly EuP).
The circulator features an electronic device that detects the changes demanded by the system and automatically adapts the circulator performance accordingly, always ensuring optimal efficiency and minimum energy consumption.
The EVOSTA circulator is also ideal to replace the old three-speed circulators, as it has the same dimensions of the VA series and it can cover with a single model pumps with head of 4, 5 and 6 meters. In addition, it is a product that can simplify the user‘s work, thanks to a single sequential setting button and a breather plug used to degas the system and unlock the motor shaft.
- Operating range: from 0.4 to 3.3 m3/h with head up to 6.9 meters
- Liquid temperature range: from +2°C to +95°C
- Working pressure: 10 bar (1000 kPa)
- Protection rating: IP44
- Insulation class: F
- Installation: with horizontal motor shaft.
- Standard power supply: single-phase 1x230V and 50/60Hz
- Pumped liquid: clean, free from solids and mineral oils, not viscous, chemically neutral, close to the properties of water (max. glycol contents 30%)
Pump rating 6 bar and above.