Altecnic Dirtmag IQ Magnetic Filter
New Dirtmag IQ is the smart choice when it comes to efficient dirt and air separation from your heating or cooling system - with no need for isolation when servicing. Installing Dirtmag IQ helps reduce energy consumption costs as well as system wear and tear to preserve and prolong the life of pumps and boilers.
- Magnetic Dirt - High quality neodymium magnets positioned externally within the Magbelt and around the area of low pressure efficiently capture and trap any magnetic particles. Removal of these particles requires no need for isolation as the external Magbelt is easily removed; debris discharge is through a unique rotational 3/4” brass full bore valve.
- Non-Magnetic Dirt - Unique internal DirtSep features a smart design that maximizes dirt particle separation.
- Air - Dirtmag IQ features a built in air valve that ensures any air in a system is collected and can be easily vented from the unit
DirtMag IQ has the following specifications:
- Medium: water glycol solution
- Maximum percentage of glycol: 30%
- Maximum working pressure: 3bar
- Temperature Range: 0-90°C
- Minimum particle size: 5 ?m