Altecnic Eres Pressure Reducing Valve with Gauge
15mm x 22mm
The Eres pressure reducing valve is specially designed for hot and cold services in houses or apartments to equalise either the hot or cold supplies or both and prevent excessive pressure at water outlets such as taps and showers.
- Specially shaped diaphragm to give accurate pressure regulation in response to changes in downstream pressure
- Larger outlet chamber creates a low exit velocity which is effective in reducing water noise
- The control stem housing of the cartridge is made from a plastic material, reduces the probability of scale deposits forming, the main cause of pressure reducing valve malfunction
- Cartridge and strainer screen are easily removed for periodic cleaning and
- Valves for use with copper tube have compression ends complying with BS EN 1252 2