Kingspan Kooltherm K17 Insulated Plasterboard
1200mm (w) x 2400mm (l) x 50mm (d)
2.55m²K/W Thermal Resistance
Insulated dry-lining plasterboard for plaster-dab/adhesive bonding applications.
Kingspan Kooltherm K17 Insulated Plasterboard is a premium performance insulation, with a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic insulation core with 12.5 mm plasterboard bonded to its front surface and a glass tissue based facing on its reverse surface which is be used for plaster dab/adhesive bonded dry-lining internal wall insulation.
- Premium performance rigid thermoset insulation – thermal conductivities as low as 0.020 W/m.K
- Class 0 fire rating
- Class 0 fire rated insulation core
- Negligible smoke obscuration
- Insulation, dry–lining and vapour control in one board
- Allows quick response heating
- Unaffected by air infiltration
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour
- Easy to handle and install
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment
- Non–deleterious material
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP
For further technical information please view the PDF downloads for this product.