Kingspan Kooltherm K15 Rainscreen Board
1200mm (w) x 2400mm (l) x 50mm (d)
2.50m²K/W Thermal Resistance
For use behind rainscreen cladding applications.
Kingspan Kooltherm K15 Rainscreen Board is a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic insulation core faced on both sides with a low emissivity composite foil facing which is used as insulation for rainscreen cladding systems.
- Premium performance rigid thermoset insulation – thermal conductivities as low as 0.020 W/m.K
- First insulation board for use in rainscreen cladding applications to achieve LABC System Approval
- Successfully tested to BS 8414: 2002, can meet the criteria within BR135 and is therefore acceptable for use above 18 metres
- Class 0 fire rating
- Class 0 fire rated insulation core
- Negligible smoke obscuration
- Unaffected by air infiltration
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour
- Easy to handle and install
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment
- Non–deleterious material
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP
For further technical information please view the PDF downloads for this product.