Kingspan Kooltherm K8 Cavity Board
450mm (w) x 1200mm (l) x 100mm (d)
5.00m²K/W Thermal Resistance
Partial fill cavity wall applications.
Kooltherm K8 Cavity Board from Kingspan features a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core, faced on both sides with a low emissivity composite foil facing used for insulation in partially filled cavity walls.
- Premium performance rigid thermoset insulation – thermal conductivities as low as 0.020 W/m.K
- Class 0 fire rated insulation core
- Negligible smoke obscuration
- Clear cavity is maintained – resists moisture penetration
- Low emissivity foil facings significantly increase the thermal resistance of the cavity
- Meets NHBC technical requirements when used with a 50mm residual cavity
- Unaffected by air infiltration
- Easy to handle and install
- Non–deleterious material
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP
For further technical information please view the PDF downloads for this product.