Kingspan Kooltherm K7 Pitched Roof Board
1200mm (w) x 2400mm (l) x 75mm (d)
3.75m²K/W Thermal Resistance
Rafter level insulation for tiled or slated pitched warm roof space applications.
Kooltherm K7 Pitched Roof Board with its fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core is used to insulate warm roof spaces in ventilated or unventilated pitched roofs. Suitable for use under tiles or slates.
- Premium performance rigid thermoset insulation – thermal conductivities as low as 0.020 W/m.K
- Negligible smoke obscuration
- Class 0 fire rated insulation core
- Unaffected by air infiltration
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour
- Easy to handle and install
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment
- Non–deleterious material
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP
For further technical information please view the PDF downloads for this product.