Kingspan Kooltherm K5 External Wall Board
600mm (w) x 1200mm (l) x 50mm (d)
2.50m²K/W Thermal Resistance
For use behind traditional and lightweight polymer render applications.
Kingspan Kooltherm K5 External Wall Board insulation is a premium product featuring a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core. Used for external insulation on masonry walls behind traditional and lightweight polymer modified renders and dry cladding systems.
- Premium performance rigid thermoset insulation – thermal conductivities as low as 0.020 W/m.K
- Class 0 fire rating
- Class 0 fire rated insulation core
- Negligible smoke obscuration
- Suitable for use behind traditional and lightweight polymer modified renders and dry cladding systems
- Unaffected by air infiltration
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour
- Easy to handle and install
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment
- Non?deleterious material
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP
For further technical information please view the PDF downloads for this product.