Kingspan Kooltherm K3 Floorboard
1200mm (w) x 2400mm (l) x 150mm (d)
7.50m²K/W Thermal Resistance
For solid concrete and suspended ground floor applications.
Kingspan Kooltherm K3 Floorboard is a premium performance insulation, with a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core, which is used for insulating beam and block, concrete, and timber floors.
- Premium performance rigid thermoset insulation – thermal conductivities as low as 0.020 W/m.K
- Class 0 fire rating
- Class 0 fire rated insulation core
- Negligible smoke obscuration
- Can reduce the cost of related items – soil removal, service connections
- Unaffected by air infiltration
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour
- Easy to handle and install
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment
- Non–deleterious material
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP
For further technical information please view the PDF downloads for this product.