Kingspan Thermaroof TR27
600mm (w) x 1200mm (l) x 90mm (d)
3.60m²K/W Thermal Resistance
Insulation for use beneath mechanically fixed/fully adhered single-ply waterproofing and partially bonded built-up felt and mastic asphalt.
Kingspan Thermaroof TR27 LPC/FM features their proven performing, fibre-free, rigid thermoset insulation core. This is faced both sides with a coated glass tissue facing used for insulating flat roofs. Compatible with single-ply non-bituminous membranes that are fully bonded with solvent based adhesive systems, most bitumen based and mastic asphalt waterproofing systems and most green roof systems.
- High performance rigid thermoset insulation – thermal conductivities as low as 0.024 W/m.K
- LPCB approved to LPS 1181: Part 1
- FM approved for Class 1 steel deck roof assemblies
- Fully compatible with single–ply, non–bituminous membranes that are fully bonded with solvent based adhesive systems
- Fully compatible with most bitumen based and mastic asphalt waterproofing systems
- Compatible with most green roof systems
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour
- Easy to handle and install
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment
- Non–deleterious material
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP
For further technical information please view the PDF downloads for this product.