These wedges can also be used in a huge variety of construction or DIY applications.
Many packing or shimming applications lend themselves to a wedge solution and these wedges are extremely fast and simple to use. Simply insert to the required depth and snap off the surplus material -no cutting or chiselling off the waste material reducing the chance of damage to the surrounding material. These wedges, manufactured in polypropylene are 198mm x 42mm width tapering from 12mm to 3mm and with incremental snap-off points at 8.5mm centre along the length of the wedge.
Some common uses are:-
- Levelling of timber studwork
- Installation of windows and door frames
- Levelling of electrical cable trays and conduits
- Levelling of HVAC ductwork
- Sanitary ware installation
- Kitchen cabinetry and counter tops
- Hardwood and laminate flooring installation
- Installation of decking and levelling of garden buildings