Spax Countersunk T-Star Plus Wood Screws
4mm x 30mm (8g x 1¼")
A2 Grade Stainless Steel
Pack of 25
Spax Countersunk Wood Screws in a stainless steel A2 grade finish for high corrosion protection. Particularly ideal for outdoor applications where galvanised protective coatings can frequently degrade, these Spax Stainless Steel Wood Screws prevent costly reworks and repairs caused by rust. The high quality screws feature the Spax 4Cut squared points, which displace the fibres of the wood reducing splitting and the need to pre-drill. Ground serrations reach down to the point, biting into the material immediately for an easier and more efficient drive. Countersunk heads complete a flush finish that mills in wood and stops on metal.
- Sharp 4Cut screw point reduces the need for pre-drilling (wood dependent)
- A2 grade stainless steel for high corrosion protection
- Ground serrations for quick and secure fastening
- Prevents splitting of the timber when used close to an edge
- T-Star Plus head offers a secure bit grip, with no 'cam out'
- Clean countersunk head, mills in wood and stops in metal