This product is normally supplied in packs of 500, split packs may be available. Please check with your local branch before ordering.
Our 'Berry' range of bricks are best quality machine moulded stock bricks which have a sanded texture with an irregular arris giving them a traditional, mellow appearance in work.
Our 'Multi' range incorporates a full range of colours varying from brash orange through lighter and darker flashed reds, flashed purples through to Brown Grey. This wide range of colours is the hallmark of our clay firing process; such a wide range of colours is rarely found in products from around the rest of the country.
Manufactured to BS EN 771-1:2003
- Brick Type - Through colour clay stock facing brick
- Standard Work Size - 215 x 102.5 x 65mm
- Dimensional Tolerances - Tolerance category: T2, Range category: R1
- Compressive Strength - ? 10.6N/mm²
- Water Absorption - 0.07
- Durability - F2
- Active Soluble Salts Content - S2
All product imagery is for illustration purposes only. Appearance and colours are often affected by your display settings and therefore, should not be used for brick matching purposes.