Ulti-Mate Screws Case
The new and improved Ulti-Mate high performance wood screw, the Ulti-Mate II is the experts' choice when used with powered screwdrivers. The Ulti-Mate Wood Screws feature the very latest in recess technology with a stick-fit recess allowing the driver bit to lock into position preventing 'cam out'. This stable drive system ensures that there is greater torque control, resulting in less recess damage and longer bit life. Ulti-Mate II screws also offer an optimal balance between quick and efficient driving, and screw strength. These screws have a reinforced double angle head, which is self countersinking and resistant to breakage. Manufactured from tempered high quality steel for a thicker and stronger shank that holds securely in wall plugs.
- Quick start point with minimum force and no requirement for a pilot hole
- Slotted shank to prevent splitting when used close to the edge of a timber length
- Waxed and coated thread that is fast and easy to drive
- Pozisquare recess with stick-fit technology that locks the driver bit in position
- Zinc yellow plated
- Free bit provided in every box, but can be driven by Pozi, Philips and Square drive bits