A pre-assembled through fixing anchor for insulation materials. Quick and easy to install.
- Fixing of rigid insulation onto solid materials
- Internal and external insulation boards NB. The anchor must be protected from UV rays by a suitable screen such as rendering or panelling.
- Quick and easy to install through the insulation Ø 50 for rigid insulation material
- Rough cast head - Provides a key for render
- Very good performance in hollow materials
- Rigid, watertight glass fibre nail
- Polypropylene anchor - Reduces cold bridging compared with metal fixings
- Deep profile and expansion legs - Ensure excellent pullout resistance even in hollow block and lightweight materials
- Sealing ring - Prevents passage of moisture through anchor body
- Serrated shank - Gives added pullout resistance
- The expansion portion of the anchor is set by hammering in an integral expansion nail.
- Thermal conductivity: 0.12 W/m - °C
- Temperature range in use: -30°C to +80°C.
- ETA - European Technical Approval: Spit ISO meets ETA Option 4/0076 for cracked and non-cracked concrete.
Expansion nail: Glass reinforced polyamide 6 (except part 057600 - Polyropylene nail).
Anchor body: Polypropylene