These versatile packers can be used in almost any construction or DIY applications.
Both sizes are designed with a “gate” or “comb” feature to prevent the packer, when used in conjunction with a fixing, from falling out of position before the fixing is fully tightened. This means that the packers do not have to be held in position during the installation process.
Most common uses are:-
- Levelling of timber studwork
- Suspended ceilings
- Installation of windows and door frames
- Levelling of electrical cable trays and conduits
- Levelling of HVAC ductwork
- Kitchen cabinetry and counter tops
- Sanitary ware installation
- Hardwood and laminate flooring installation
- Exterior decking and landscaping
- Used as spacers for brickwork or tiling