A traditional reinforced kraft paper bitumen-bonded laminate. It is manufactured using wet strength kraft paper and meets the technical requirements of BS 1521, Class A1F waterproof building papers.
Typically used as a vapour-check, underlay on uninsulated cladding, separation layer, bond break, air movement barrier or for temporary protection.
- Size: 1000mm x 25m
- Moisture vapour resistance: 53 MNs/g
- Tensile strength BS 4415 (Dry): 12.4 kN/m (M/D), 7.20 kN/m (C/D)
- Bursting strength BS 3137 (Dry): 550 kN/m2
- Liquid water resistance minimum: 24 hours
- Upper temperature stability: Over 70 Celsius
- Chemical resistance: Resistant to chemicals found in plaster and cement
- Biological: Does not attract insects or vermin