STRANLITE is a comprehensive range of lightweight aggregate blocks for general purpose use in all types of Housing, Industrial and Commercial building applications. STRANLITE is manufactured from high quality approved lightweight aggregates in solid, hollow or cellular units. They are available in an extensive range of strengths and in standard or paint grade finishes.
External Walls - Outer & Inner Leaf
Internal Loadbearing Walls
Internal Partition Walls
Walls Below Dpc
Semi Exposed Walls
Suspended Floors - Beam & Block
High Thermal Efficiency
Good Sound Insulation
Accepts Plaster and Paint Without Bonding Coat
Easily Cut and Chased
All Stranlite blocks are manufactured to comply with BS EN 771-3. Production facilities operate under Quality Management Standard BS EN ISO 9001 Certificate Number FM 10847. (BSI Registration).
Properties and Performance
- Mean Compressive Strength: 4.2N/mm², 7.3N/mm² and 10.4N/mm². Higher strengths available on request
- Dry Density: 4.2N & 7.3N, 1375 to 1400 Kg/m³, 10.4N - 1425 to 1450 Kg/m³
- Thermal Properties: k = 0.46W/m°C. Stranlite blocks are Part L compliant. Consult our Technical Department for current thermal data.
- Moisture Movement: 0.30mm/m
- Sound Insulation: Stranlite blocks are Part E compliant. Consult our Technical Department for current sound performance data.
- Fire Resistance: Stranlite is manufactured from Class 1 Fire Resistant Aggregate as defined in BS 5628 Part 3.
- Shear Bond Strength: 0.15 N/mm²
- Fixability: Stranlite blocks accept direct nailing and are easy and speedy to drill and plug