STRANLITE PAINT GRADE is a range of lightweight aggregate load bearing blocks suitable for locations where a close textured face is required for direct painting to give an attractive smooth and low maintenance finish. Manufactured from specially selected and prepared lightweight aggregates STRANLITE PAINT GRADE blocks are grey in colour, plain ended and finely textured.
External Walls - Outer & Inner Leaf
Inner Loadbearing Walls
Internal Partition Walls
Semi Exposed Walls
High Thermal Efficiency
Good Sound Insulation
Easily Cut and Chased
Readily Accepts Direct Painting
All Stranlite Paint Grade blocks are manufactured to comply with BS EN 771-3. Production facilities operate under Quality Management Standard BS EN ISO 9001 Certificate Number FM 10847. (BSI Registration).
Properties and Performance
- Mean Compressive Strength: 7.3N/mm² and 10.4N/mm². Higher strengths available on request.
- Dry Density: 7.3N - 1375 to 1400 Kg/m³, 10.4N - 1425 to 1450 Kg/m³.
- Thermal Properties: k = 0.46W/m°C. Stranlite Paint Grade blocks are Part L compliant. Consult our Technical Department for current thermal data.
- Moisture Movement: 0.30mm/m
- Sound Insulation: Stranlite Paint Grade blocks are Part E compliant. Consult our Technical Department for current sound performance data.
- Fire Resistance: Stranlite Paint Grade is manufactured from Class 1 Fire Resistant Aggregate as defined in BS 5628 Part 3.
- Shear Bond Strength: 0.15 N/mm²
- Fixability: Stranlite Paint Grade blocks accept direct nailing and are easy and speedy to drill and plug.