This product is normally supplied in packs of 36, split packs may be available. Please check with your local branch before ordering.
Blister paving is used to identify the location of a drop kerb and an
appropriate place to cross. Blister surface felt underfoot by the blind and colours can be detected
by the visually impaired.
- Red units for use at controlled crossing points
- Buff units for use at uncontrolled crossing points
- Natural and charcoal units permitted in certain types of conservation areas
- In complete accordance with The Disabled Persons Act 1981 and DDA 2004
- Product compliant to BS EN 1339: 2003
- Precise colour and surface texture should be judged from actual materials rather than photographic representations