Hanson (formerly Castle) High Strength 52.5N Cement is suitable for use in concrete, mortar, render and screed, specifically where increased early strength is important. This makes High Strength Cement the perfect solution for the manufacture of precast components, as the forms can be struck then put into use much quicker. Hanson (formerly Castle) High Strength can also be used for cold weather working or in projects where a fast turnaround is critical to success.
- Fine ground to give a significant early strength advantage in the first 24 hours post mixing
- High Strength 52.5N is designed for cold weather working
- Particularly ideal for pre-casting applications
- Hanson (formerly Castle) manufacture the product to comply with the requirements of BS EN 197-1, the product is CE marked and is a low CO2 cement
- Declared Cr(VI) shelf life displayed on bag
- Hanson (formerly Castle) High Strength 52.5N is supplied in a paper bag, please store in a dry place