This material is a polythene coated wet-strength kraft paper manufactured to meet the technical requirements of BS 1521, Class B2. Typically used for temporary protection or break layer applications, it also has good grease and solvent resistance.
- Size: 1000mm x 100m
- Basis weight: 85 gsm
- Bursting Strength BS 3137 (Wet): 140 kN/m2 to BS 1521 appendix B
- Liquid Water Resistance Minimum: 3 hours to BS 1521 appendix C
- Upper Temperature: Stability Over 70 Celsius
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to chemicals found in plaster and cement
- Biological: Does not attract insects or vermin