Dow Corning Firestop 400 is an intumescent acrylic sealant for internal applications, developed to maintain the integrity of fire walls or partitions. Dow Corning Firestop 400 does not emit halogenated by-products under fire conditions.
- Tested to B.S.476 Part 22: 1987 and B.S.476 Part 7: 1987
- Up to a 4 hour fire rating can be achieved
- Class 2 classification for surface spread of flame
- Mean toxicity index 2.0 when tested to NES713: 1985
- Resists mildew and mould growth
- 30-45 minutes tack free time
- Good unprimed adhesion to most common construction substrates