BRICKFILL is a low resistance expansion joint filler specifically designed for brick and blockwork which fully meets the recommendations of BS 5628 Pt 3: 2001 Section 5.4.3 -Code of Practice for use of masonry.
BRICKFILL is manufactured from high quality closed cell polyethylene ideal for all fired-clay brickwork, calcium silicate brickwork and concrete blockwork applications.
Key Features and Benefits
- Ideal for brick and blockwork
- Meets BS & DOT specifications
- Very low water absorption - only 0.8% by volume
- Weather, oil and ozone resistant
- All rolls include tear-off strips to ensure a correctly sized recess
- Wide range of sizes and thicknesses plus specials