Designed for sewerage, drainage and low pressure applications up to 1 bar.
Flex-Seal Standard Couplings are specifically designed to connect and repair pipelines of different materials or sizes used in sewerage, drainage and other underground applications.
- Durable design ensuring a high performance and reliable seal
- Stainless steel shear band provides excellent resistance to heavy loads and shear forces
- Reduces excavation work
- Complies with WIS 4-41-01 (all public sewers and sewers for adoption)
- Shear band ensures joint flexibility and pipe alignment
- High performance sealing properties of the couplings eliminates need for grouting in most applications
- As a joint for plain ended pipes
- Repair and maintenance of existing pipelines
- Connecting short and cut lengths of pipe
- Making post construction connections to an existing
- Reconnection of laterals on renovated sewers
- Introducing rocker pipe outside manholes or structures