IT Support Specialist
Central Support Offices
Date posted: 12/10/20
Employment type: Full time
Working as a member of the IT Support and wider IT Team, the IT Support Specialist will play a key role in primarily resolving day to day end user issues related to IT and communications. Secondary duties will include liaising with suppliers and managing small projects.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 2-3 years of experience of operating in a multi-site IT support role
- Want to use their skills to help and assist others
- Have a reasonable understanding of IT systems and general IT processes
- Managed and successfully implemented several small projects
- Knowledge of Kerridge or other ERP systems
This role is based at Stoneferry in Hull but occasional travel to other sites may be required. The candidate will need a flexible approach to working hours as the IT Team provide support to the business on a rota basis.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'Apply now' at the bottom of the page.
- To assist, help and advise the MKM user base with the all manner of IT desktop, communications and application issues
- To analyse and resolve user issues in person, over the telephone or by remote control
- To take ownership, prioritise and keep users informed of issue progress
- To ensure that issues are resolved in the most effective and efficient manner in line with performance targets and service level agreements
- Help to administer, maintain and monitor IT systems
- Coordinate IT equipment installations as required
- Good all round IT desktop skills
- Good problem analysis and solving abilities
- Ability to understand and interpret user issues and requests (good written and oral communications skills)
- Ability to learn and absorb information quickly in order to support new systems as required
- Be able to use Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) effectively