Plumbing and Heating Manager
Date posted: 15/09/20
Employment type: Full time
In this position, you will play a key role in the sale of our full range of plumbing and heating products, taking a proactive approach to help drive this part of the business forward.
Your overall aim will be to establish and grow our customer base, maximise sales and profit and make MKM Birkenhead the place of choice for all lightside supplies.
Duties will include:
- Grow the customer base
- Providing quotations for customers
- Purchasing materials and managing stock levels for the category
- Dealing with customers both face to face and over the telephone
- Giving excellent customer service and sound product advice
- Taking a proactive approach to plumbing and heating sales, using every opportunity to make or increase a sale.
Sound plumbing and heating product knowledge is essential for this role. The successful candidate should also have previous sales experience in a plumbing and heating merchant environment.
You should be confident, have excellent product knowledge, great attention to detail, a genuine commitment to providing excellent customer service and be able to develop and maintain great customer relationships. Being computer literate is also a must.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'Apply now' at the bottom of the page.