Although we are a national company, were proud of our community focused values. Our branches are committed to being part of their local communities, whether by sponsoring nearby sports teams, raising funds for charity or supporting local places of learning.
To request sponsorship or charitable support, please email all details, including location, to email@example.com. Your enquiry will be forwarded to the nearest branch for their consideration. Please note that due to the high number of requests our branches receive, they are unable to respond to every enquiry.
Our branches have supported a variety of local and national charities by fundraising and donating materials. Charities we've worked with recently include:
- MKM Perth have taken on two apprentices through Barnardo's who are now valued members of the branch team
- MKM Ripon donated wool for the jumpers for rough sleepers
- MKM Kirkcaldy are a keen supporter of the Poppy Appeal
- MKM Hartlepool have a long history of support for ECHO (European Children's Health Organisation)
- MKM Driffield have helped to raise funds for resarch into Chrohn's & Colitis
All of our branches are proud to play a key role in helping support their local and national charities and communities.
Many of our branches sponsor local, amateur and youth sports teams. As our roots are in Hull, we sponsor the KCOM Stadium (home of Hull City AFC and Hull FC).
Young People and Local Business
Many of our branches support their local colleges, and we take part in the National Apprenticeship Scheme to give 18-24 year olds a great start in the building trade. We're keen to support young entrepreneurs, with many of our team members, including our Chief Executive, heavily involved in the Young Enterprise Programme.
Examples of our branches supporting the next generation as they enter the building world are Grimsby sponsoring the John Whitgift Academy and Telford placing a keen emphasis on the role of apprentices in the business.